We are pleased to announce a recent upgrade made to our Online Billing Office. The upgrade includes enhanced security to protect patient information and will allow you to reset your password by responding to questions you set up in a secure user profile.
Please be advised that on August 8, 2017 we will implement security changes to support the encryption standard known as "TLS 1.2." This change will not impact you if you are accessing the site with a supported browser.
However, you will NOT be able to access this site after these enhancements have been implemented if you:
- are not using a supported Internet browser, or
- have disabled the supported encryption protocols
These browsers support the latest TLS encryption standards by default:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer® 11
- Google Chrome™ (38 and higher)
- Mozilla Firefox® (27 and higher)
These unsupported browsers do not support TLS 1.2:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer versions 10 and below
- Google Chrome 37 and below
Enrolling for the Online Business Office is free.
The Online Business Office is the easy, secure way that provides you with tools to simplify the billing process. Features like educational resources, up-to-date account information, and online bill payment make managing your healthcare finances less stressful.